Friday, October 31, 2014

Va-va-voom!

I couldn't wait to get these sweet and sassy gals colored! They are some of the NEW Christmas Digi Images being released today over at Fresh Brewed Designs. Check all of 'em out HERE.

First up is Christmas Stocking Girl and Hurry Down the Chimney sentiment - cursive



I positioned the girl and sentiment so it would fit perfectly on a stocking shaped card base. Totally fun!!! I colored with markers and added some Fun Flock to her collar and sleeve cuffs.


Next  up is Christmas Gift Girl and Do Not Open till Christmas sentiments.


I printed the girl image a second time - cut out the gift box and popped it up on foam adhesive. I added crystal glitter around the edges of the panel - and on the red berries.

Go check out all the fantastic design team samples using the new images today on the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog HERE. So much fun!


That's it for me today. Gonna get some things ready for Halloween tonight. I can't wait to see all the cute little kids in their costumes!




1 comment:

America said...

Oh my! These are sexy and fabulous!!