Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One of THOSE days!

Here's a little something to brighten your day :)


These stamps are from Eat Cake Graphics. The image is called Fluffy's Day at the Pool. The sentiment, One of those days, is stamped on a cloud that I cut out by hand. I think Fluffy was trying to have a little fun in in some of the flood water that we've recently had here in Phoenix.
 

I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. To add some shimmer, I colored Clear Wink of Stella on the water, mask and floaties. How could I stop there? NOT! Clear Gel Pen on the water, flippers, floaties, mask and snorkel. There...NOW I'm done :)


I had so much fun making one...I went for another. This one I colored with markers.and then painted on some clear shimmer accents.


This time I used a Versamark Pen to color over the top of the flippers, snorkel, mask, and floaties and then heat embossed with clear ep. I also added some clear glaze pen on the water.


Both card have the same cardstock base and a spritzed panel that I made by spraying white cardstock with Dylusions Calypso Teal Ink Spray and Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz Clear Spray.

These cards are featured over at the Eat Cake Graphics Blog - A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques. Go pop on over there for these...and LOADS more fun and inspiration! If you're like me...you'll end up with a "wish list" a mile long!

Have a happy day!

No comments: