Friday, June 6, 2014

Say it with Flowers

Hey everyone! I'm lovin' my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils! One of the great things about them is that you can color intense and soft color from the same pencil! Cool huh!?! All you gotta do is use more or less pressure while you are coloring. To get a softer color, use very light pressure when coloring.

Here's a card I created with soft coloring on the images, around the images and to color grass. I also used Blending Solution and Paper Stumps so smooth the coloring -- which I LOVE! I highly suggest buying the Blending solution, Paper Stumps, Sander and Sharpener. Or just get the Accessory Start Kit to save a few $bucks$


I used the Souffle the Duck stamp set from Crafter's Companion - Popcorn the Bear series. This is such a fun set with images that are easy to color.

Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils:  001, 006, 015, 016, 019, 020, 038, 056, 059, 058, 083, 085, 091, 113

I stamped the image again and cut out flowers and popped them up. I also stamped a few extra flowers and leaves to embellish the sentiment tag - as well as added 2 extra flowers on the ground next to the basket. The little circle reinforcement ring on the tag...I colored it with the pencils to match.


You can find a bunch of great samples and tutorials on the Spectrum Noir Blog using the Pencils.

Please visit our Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Inspiration Page  -- AND -- our Information Blog to keep your creativity fired up!

Have a great weekend!
Some of the Supplies used on my card:
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils: Essentials Set; Floral Set; Nature Set
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Blending Solution

Paper stumps
Glitter

No comments: