Friday, May 30, 2014

Shame on you Granny Gertz!

Granny Gertz was taking a leisurely stroll in the part when she came upon a little sign on a fence that said "Smile often"  Here's her reaction:


Granny sure has a sense of humor...doesn't she?! Such a rebel! ha ha ha ha ha. She puts a smile on my face! How about you?



I know Granny Gertz is rollin' on the floor laughing right now! LOL!  I love her ;)

To get more details on how I created this little card scene, visit the Eat Cake Graphics blog - A Sprinkling of Samples and Techniques.

Hey...I'll make it easy for you to go shopping...just click the image below and you're on the way to fill your cart!
Shop online at Eat Cake Graphics

Well...what did you buy? *snicker*

Have a fun day. And don't forget to "smile often" ;)

Supplies
Paper - A Muse Studio Sugar and Dots; Bazzill Black
Inks - Memento
Dies - Memory Box Fence; StampinUP! Top Notch Label
Misc. - Cosmo Cricket Sticker; Art Glitter; Markers; Clear Glaze Pen

No comments: