Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Opening Night

Hello friends!  Did you hear the news?!!! 2 New Digi Images were released today over at Fresh Brewed Designs? What a treat!

I made a couple cards today using the new Lovely Dancer image.  So cute! I colored with Copic markers then added crystal glitter to her dress and hair. 


The frame is a diecut from Memory Box. I cut it out 3 times in white and then 1 in a dark gray cardstock. They are all glued together to make a thicker frame. Then I covered it with Gunmetal Glitter Ritz glitter and added crystals. I don't know if you can see it...but on the background designer paper I added accents of Clear Wink of Stella on the ballet shoes and dresses. Made a nice shimmer without taking away from the main image.

 This dancer is officially ready for opening night! :)


This next one turned out adorable! She is ready for a show.


I added Baby's Breath pink Art Glitter to her dress and hair...giving it more of a pink sparkle. She is a star!


Go check out the other new digi image - Dance Dad. It's adorable! Heather Dennis- owner and artist of Fresh Brewed Designs - made a card using her new Dance Dad image new image HERE. Pop on over and check it out!

Don't forget to visit our Facebook Page too :)


Have a great evening!
 




Supplies:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Lovely Dancer Digi Image
A Muse Studio - Heart's cardstock, Diamond Glitter and Crystal Rhinestone Twinkle Stickers
Sandylion - Barbie Ballet Costume Paper
Memory Box - Tiffany Frame Die
Avery Elle - Midnight Blend Sequins
Copic - Markers
Art Glitter - Baby's Breath glitter
Bazzill - cardstocks
Zig Memory System - Clear Wink of Stella brush pen
Queen & Co. - Film Strip Washi Tape
We R Memory Keepers - Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You brought tears to my eyes! So beautiful!!! I can't even begin to go into detail about how amazing, special, beautiful and wonderful these are! You captured such a special moment in these cards as she appears to be preparing to step out on stage and shine for the audience. Captivating.
Thank you for this post. You made my heart smile.

Heather D.

Becky said...

OH My Lori, both of these are just stunning. I love the frame you used on the first one.