Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's the Buzz?

Hi! I've got some great "buzz" news to share with you! Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches selected me to the April Guest Designer on her blog! Isn't that AWESOME!!! I just love Paper Smooches stamps and dies!

 Some other "buzz" ....

Here's a card I made using a technique called "Graffiti Stamping". Shari Carroll taught this technique in the Clean & Simple One Layer Cards 3 online class. Taking these classes really gets me fired up to stamp and play...not to mention that CAS designs are my fav!


I've used several different stamp sets, inks and an alphabet die sets. Everything is listed on the bottom of my post.

The inks I used are AMAZING! They're called Memento Lux...and you can get them from Crafter's Companion. The colors I used are Pear Tart, Toffee Crunch and Espresso Truffle. You can thank me later ;)


Didn't this turn out cool!  I've gotta confess...it took EVERY OUNCE OF STRENGTH in me NOT to add glitter or bling or SOMETHING. I'm sick I tell ya!

That's it for today. I hope you find time to be #creative!


Supplies:
Stamps - Fresh Brewed Designs Skinny Minnie's Coffee Break; Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions; Joys Life Stamps You're So Punny; Paper Trey Heart 2 Heart #1; A Muse Artstamps Coffee Break
Dies - Clear & Simple Stamps Lowercase Alpha
Inks - Crafter's Companion Memento Lux Toffee Crunch, Pear Tart, Espresso Truffle
Cardstocks - My Favorite Things Blu Raspberry; Avery Elle Pure White
Tools - Big Shot Machine; 1/2" Corner Rounder Punch

6 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS on being chosen to be the PS GD for April!! =) Looking forward to seeing more from you!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

America said...

Great use of colors for this technique that looks so RAD!! AWESOME!!!! ahhh, where's the bling? Did it kill ya not to add it? hehehh

America said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petti said...

This is an awesome card for the card class technique.

VanessaB said...

oh, I love love love this card! awesome job :)

karen h said...

Love this card - awesome sentiment collage!