Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Heaven on Earth

I seriously love my Crafter's Companion Sentimentals Friends and Family set! Here's another card I make using just 1 stamp...


This card was so simple! I stamped and embossed on the front of a blue card base. The frame on top is die cut from designer paper and mounted on foam tape. Coordinating buttons and twine finished off the card.


I actually die cut 2 frames (1 dp & 1 plain cs) and glued them together. Doing this made the frame more sturdy.
 Nice...huh

Some of the products used on my card:
Crafter's Companion - Sentimentals Friends and Family Stamp set
October Afternoon - Designer Paper
SU - Cardstock
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz - Die
A Muse Studio - Buttons and Twine

5 comments:

Stamping Dana said...

Very cute! That dp is adorable!

Ashley Harris said...

What a great card! You are truly talented woman! HUGS and LOVES!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I can see why you love this stamp set - the sentiments are fabulous, and this one especially makes me happy. Love the die cut window, and the sweet flowers on the DP. Good one, sistah!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a wonderful card. Very pretty colors! And that glitter button??!! SQUEE!!!!

Dawn said...

A good looking card made by a good looking woman!