Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 Paper Smooches Calendar

Good morning friends!

It's time to start sharing my 2014 Paper Smooches Calendar. This year's design is fun and loveable. Each page will make you smile. Paper Smooches style all the way baby! :)

For the cover I used Slang Gang to stamp "the best day evah" (I love this new set!!!). The Duo Die 1 frame is cut from a piece of cardstock stamped with dots from Geo-Graphic. (Check out the back of the calendar...I used the inside piece from the frame.) The year is cut from the Numbers die set. Awesome Awesome Awesome!


The back page needs lovin' too! If you're giving a project or card to someone as a gift, you gotta do this.

See how I used the inside of the frame...the one from the front page?! I KNOW! Perfect! I used stamps from Nine Lives to complete the back.
 
 
The paw prints are embossed and the cat has clear glaze pen and flocking. Isn't it sooo funny!!!
 

The January page warms my heart! The stamp set is actually called Warm Hearts. Imagine that!  *grin* The cup is cut out and popped up on foam tape. I gave the snowman a warm hat from the Chilly Chums set. Both sets are classics!


Here we are...in February! This is one of the newer sets - Love Struck. SO MUCH FUN! And...there's coordinating dies - Love Struck Icons. Soooo much easier than cutting Cupid out by hand!

 Yep...that's white flock on his nappy.

If you would like to make your own calendar, you can print the 2014 pages from A Muse Studio HERE.  I used the 4x4 Square Black & White Version.

Thanks for stoppin' by to check out my new calendar project!
 

No comments: