Friday, November 8, 2013

The sky's the limit

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am!

I made this card the other day just for fun. YAY ME! Clean and simple just the way I like it. The image is from Great Impressions and the sentiment is from A Muse. I hand cut a mask and sponged blue chalk ink for the clouds. Coloring done with Copic markers. So cute!


In other news...I've been busy getting my daughter ready for a figure skating competition. Extra practice, costume details, etc. Always so much to prepare for...but sooo worth it. And...2 of my granddaughters are also competing in the event. I can't wait to see them skate. LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my gosh - this is absolutely adorable!! As much as I dislike your rodent friends . . . this one is pretty darned cute!! So glad you had some crafty YOU time! Can't wait to see pics of Michaela in her new costume!! XOXO

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, now this is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! I am going to have to try some stenciling and masking! I LOVE THE CLOUDS!! This is too fun!