Monday, August 6, 2012

A Muse Studio Monday

Time for another A Muse Studio Monday Challenge!
It's a Red, White and Blue theme.  Get all the challenge and prize details on the blog HERE.

My design is a clean & simple - single layer card.



All I did is swiped Cherry Pigment Ink and Navy Pigment Ink directly from the pad to the cardstock.  Then just stamped the floral with VersaMark and embossed in white.  Cool stuff!  Tip: I used a couple post-it notes on the cardbase to keep a straight line when dragging the ink pads.

Won't you PLEEEEEEEASE join us for our challenge?
 
I'll be your best friend. ;)


Visit my A Muse Studio Website to see our catalogs, current specials and latest news!   
  • To shop for A Muse Studio products click HERE.
  • To browse the on-line catalog click HERE.
  • Would you like to become an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant? I would love to have you on my team! Click HERE to sign up - or contact me for details.
Don't forget...our NEW Holiday Products were just released August 1st!!!!   GREAT NEW GOODIES! And if you are interested in becoming a Creative Consultant...we have a great deal on the starter kit during Holiday Hoopla!

Everything you need to make this project is available from A Muse Studio.

Recipe:
Stamps - Just Because
Inks -  Versamark;  A Muse Pigment Navy and Cherry
Paper - Sugar
Misc: White Embossing Powder; Milwaukee Heat Tool; Static Magic

No comments: