Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July

It just wouldn't be July without having a Christmas in July Challenge...would it?!   OK then...let's get on with it!


A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Challenge: Christmas in July!

Get all the challenge & prize info on the blog HERE.

I used a sketch from Splitcoaststampers.com

Three stamp sets from A Muse Studio were used on my card:  Snow Crystals (sorry - retired); Vintage Holiday Greetings and Victorian Charms.  I stamped snow crystals on the card base with A Muse Studio Sage Pigment ink - then embossed with Diamond Embossing Powder. The entire oval is embossed with Diamond EP. I stamp the images...inked the entire oval with Versamark ink...sprinkled on the embossing glitter...then heat set. Super simple and full of sparkle!


In the closeup you can see the beautiful Grass and Sugar Shimmer Couture cardstock. I love that stuff!


I forgot that the Snow Crystals set was retired -- AFTER I was done making my card.  But...you can use any snowflake stamps.  I'm sure you can figure something out ;)
If you think stamping Christmas in July is fun...stand by for August 1st!!!! Why? Well...that's when A Muse Studio is coming out with the NEW Holiday Catalog! I got a sneak peek already! WOW! Wait till you see some of the GREAT new products coming! Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter and Christmas! New stamps, dies, ribbon, paper, inks...AND MORE!  Stay tuned for more info.


Visit my A Muse Studio Website  to see our current specials and latest news!
  • To shop for A Muse Studio products click HERE.
  • To browse the on-line catalog click HERE.
  • Would you like to become an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant? I would love to have you on my team! Click HERE to sign up - or contact me for details.

Everything you need to make this project is available from A Muse Studio

Recipe:
Stamps - Vintage Holiday Greetings, Snow Crystals (retired), Victorian Charms
Inks - VersaMark; Versafine Onyx Black; A Muse Pigment Sage
Paper - Sugar, Cherry Sugar and Grass Shimmer Couture
Misc. - Cherry Satin Ribbon; Diamond Embossing Powder; Milwaukee Heat Tool; R29 Copic Marker; Silver Brads; Pinking Border Die; Diecut Machine; Nestabilities Large Standard Circles Dies; 1/16" Circle Hand Punch; 3D Foam Adhesive

1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh I love this card! Beautiful sparkle!