Saturday, September 10, 2011

With Enough Caffeine Anything is Possible

DON'T MISS OUT on this month's A Muse Studio Spotlight Special

Sale goes until 11:59pm EST Sept 14th

One of the sets on sale is called Rock Star. I used it along with my all time favorite set...The Perfect Blend.


Vanilla cardstock for the cardbase and cloud. Isn't it sooooo smooth and creamy
I used the NEW Pebble ink to stamp the cloud and some of the swirls. The blue cardstock and ink is Eucalyptus - which is one of the Spotlight colors.



I LOVE the silver embossed wings on Kraft cardstock.



Another NEW item is the Sleepy Hollow cardstock. I used it to stamp the to-go cup. Then I stamped the cup again on Kraft cardstock and paper pieced the top & added some shading with Copic markers.

SPOTLIGHT SALE ITEMS
10% savings on these stamp sets:
Rock Star (page 54)
The Mighty Jungle (page 36)
Past Due (page 45)
Personal Stationery (page 80)
School Days (page 40)


And 10% off the special Collegiate cardstock assortment pack!

4 sheets of each color Cranberry, Buttercup, Fern, Winter Sky & Eucalyptus.

See more samples using these products HERE
View the on-line catalog HERE
View Holiday catalog HERE.
Are you ready to shop? Click HERE

All supplies are available from my A Muse Studio website.

Recipe:

Stamps -
Rock Star, The Perfect Blend
Inks -
Eucalyptus, Onyx, Pebble, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers -
Vanilla, Eucalyptus, Buttercup, Sleep Hollow
Misc. - Mini Star Multi Twinkle Stickers, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Static Magic, 3D Foam Adhesive, Detail Scissors, Copic Markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut UP! You are rockin'!

Melissa Roell said...

Your creativity is inspiring Lori! I love this card!!

Michellem said...

Did you hear the thud when I fell out of my chair and hit the floor - then I scrambled up to get reseated, once again saw your card on my computer screen and proceeded to fall off again?!! This is one of my most favorite cards EVAH!!! WOW!!

Sarah said...

I just adore this card, Lori. The colors are fan-freaking-tastic and the winged cup? Genius when paired with that sentiment. Way to go!

America said...

FAB BG, fun iamges and great colors here. Lovely details too!