Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flock takes flight

You might think by my post title that I used flock on my project. Nope...it's part of the name of some new A Muse stamps. Flutterby Flock, Flutterby and Dreams take flight FL are 3 of the new stamps being released that I've used on my card. I also used the new Queen Annes Lace and Daisy Duet stamps. All these fantastic stamps will be available in a couple days. WOOHOO!!


On my card I used Distress Inks, Stickles and Glitter. I also added a trail of tiny pink Twinkle Stickers and ran the cardbase through an embossing folder.

OK...so I went a little overboard with the Stickles. What can I say...I was havin' fun. And I like it...so that's all that matters anyhow . It looks way better in person.



Don't forget to take a look at the A Muse News Blog. The party is going strong. There are Prizes, A Muse U, Cuppa Time with Julie, and TONS of ideas and projects using the new stamps.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't think you can go overboard with stickles, can you? LOL Great card, Lori!

Glenda J said...

Wow - check out all that sparkle. Fantastic!

cheiron said...

More is more...Love all the stickles! Pretty!

jenn shurkus said...

i love how this turned our lori!!

Beth Thomas said...

This is so pretty- no way is it too much sparkle!!!

Anonymous said...

Stickles madness!!! I love the effect on the flowers. Glad you are having so much fun :)