Friday, November 14, 2008

Stamp a Little Love Baby

Something New and Exciting to Check Out!

Did you see the great news Cambria Turnbow just announced on her blog HERE?! Did you catch who the artist is for these new stamp sets??? Read about what Marianne Walker has to say about that on her blog HERE.

I'm so excited for these talented ladies! As a matter of fact...let me show how excited I am and stamp a little LOVE! hee hee hee Cami's blog is called Stamp a Little Love Baby...so I just HAD to do a Love card :)

Here's what I whipped
up from one of the new Our Craft Lounge sets called For the Love of Birds.



I decided since it's Fall...I would go with more earthy colors. The main images are stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink on Ivory Cardstock. Coloring is done with Copic Markers. I love how simple and clean it turned out. On the inside of the card I stamped Happy Anniversary. Isn't this image just beautiful!

Congratulations to all the ladies of Our Craft Lounge!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

This is completely gorgeous Lori! I Love the colors!

Memories of Time said...

I just love ya Lori babe! Thank you sweet friend. YOU ROCK! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!

marianne walker said...

way to go! I LOVE it!

jenstamps said...

What a cute image! Wish them all the Best!

nancy said...

LOVE your card...so pretty! And btw, congrats on the amuse creative team :) ... I love Amuse and they're lucky to have ya!!! hugs, nancy

Catherine said...

simply beautiful :)

wild4blue said...

I love your colour choices. And that image! Beautiful!

lisa808 said...

Simply 'love'ly.