Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More MissyB

Christmas Word Stocking

Here's another card made from my MissyB Designs Christmas Word Set. (see my other card here) Just 2 colored pencils...a little blending...and BAM! It's done! :)



I don't have any idea what color or brand of cardstock I used to stamp the image on. It's from a huge pack of CS I got at Costco a looooong time ago. The patterned paper is from Deja Views. The Sharon Ann Collection - Home for the Holidays. It's 2-sided paper - the strip with the ribbon is the back side. Main image layer is popped up on dimensionals. If I keep up with the Christmas Cards...I just might have enough to send out this year! I have another card made up with yet another stamp from this set. I'll share it with you all soon ;)

Want to see some goodies made by the other DT girls?
Awna
Danni
Karen

Click HERE to see more creations on the MissyB Blog
Click HERE to see all the other wonderful MissyB Stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps -
MissyB Designs Christmas Words
Paper -
Bazzill Textured CS, Deja Views 2-sided paper The Sharon Ann collection Home for the Holidays
Ink -
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc. -
Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol OMS, paper piercer, Misc Brads & Ribbon

4 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors of this, it has a vintage feel to it!

Dawn said...

Great stamp and card! Wondermus!

Catherine said...

too cute and thanks for introducing me to MissyB stamps, they're all great.

Rachel said...

this is such a cute card!!
something for you here