Sunday, March 13, 2016

Faith and Hope

This Lily stamp set from Crafter's Companion - Sheena Perfect Partners Victorian Floral collection is absolutely stunning! There's also a Lily die set that is designed to co-ordinate with it. Perfectly cut out and embossed...ready to create layered dimensional flowers.


Have you seen all the beautiful colors that the stargazer lily comes in? Do a google search...you'll see!

I grabbed my Spectrum Noir Markers, in some of my favorite flower colors, and just started coloring. I colored them the way I wanted. They don't have to be true to life. They just have to make me happy. And THESE make me happy! :)

Here's Spectrum Noir Markers I used:

  • Flower Petals - DR6, PP6, CR1, GB3, CT2, LY2, FL3, FL1
  • Flower Centers - DG3, LG5, CG3, CT3, CT4, FL2, FL3
  • Leaves - DG3, LG5, CG2, CG3, CG4

Oh...and let's not forget to load on the glitter..and a little bling! Ahhhh...that's better! The flowers are 3D mounted on a cardbase I made from Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. I named the flowers Faith and Hope. (How convenient that those two stamps are in the set.)



Don't forget...Wednesday, March 16th, is the big HSN Craft Show. Sara Davis will be demonstration LOADS of great products from Crafter's Companion USA and Spectrum Noir. New and exciting goodies you don't wanna miss. Be sure to watch!

http://www.hsn.com/

Thanks for stoppin' by today



Supplies:

No comments: