Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fresh Brewed Sweet Stuff

Happy Hump Day! Are you ready to bring it with another Fresh Brewed Designs challenge? Of COURSE you are! :) Let's get to it then...shall we...

This weeks Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge is: Sweet Stuff

Here's my calorie free card...


OH MY is this ever SWEET STUFF! The digi stamps I used are Sweetie with Balloon and Could You Be Any Sweeter Cupcakes. Don't those cupcakes look soooo yummy! I make them all chocolate cake! My fav!

All the coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Reds - DR2, CR5, PP3
  • Blues - BT5, BT4, BT2, BT1
  • Pink - PP5, PP3, Blender
  • Yelllows - CT4, CT2, GB7, GB6, GB1
  • Vanilla Frosting - GB8, GB2, TN1, Blender
  • Chocolate Stuff - TN7, EB3, EB2, EB1, Blender
  • Background Shading - BG2, HB1, BGR1, Blender 


I think I need a fresh cuppa to go along with all these cupcakes! Delish!

Hope you have time to make some "Sweet Stuff" this week.
**

Have fun!

Supplies:
Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Images
Spectrum Noir Markers
White Cardstock
My Favorite Things Sentiment Stamp
Black Ink
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Memory Box Patterned Cardstock
A Muse Studio Solid Onyx Cardstock
My Favorite Things Edge Die
Die-cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Ranger Multi-Matte Medium
Adhesive Tape

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, I just love your card Lori!! Somehow, I have not seen that adorable little sweetie...gonna have to go check it out!! So super cute!