Monday, May 11, 2015

On your special day

Today is the day! Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion is on HSN!!! The schedule is at the bottom of my blog post.

I designed this star box using Crafter's Companion The Big Score Board. It's one of the projects I created for the HSN show.


I love how this turned out! By using The Big Score, I was able to easily make this box nice and tall. I used a sheet from the Elegance Card Pack. This great quality cardstock is nice and thick...perfect for making sturdy and professional looking projects. It's white on the back side, which makes for PERFECT cards as well.
 

The bottom of the box is lined with a piece of black cardstock. I'm not sure if you can see in the picture, but I added 2 eyelets at the top to make attaching a bow and tag super easy.


I topped it with a sentiment stamped and heat embossed from Vintage Floral Collection EZMount Stamp Set - Sentimentals on a black star die-cut. 



I also added little die-cut stars covered with gold glitter. 


Check out other great projects that the US Design Team make for the HSN Show 24-Hour Craft Event over on Facebook.

Here's the HSN Schedule.
https://scontent-2.22773.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/15595_474920562664260_1587163155639327961_n.jpg?oh=99101dc37f79682c76612b48edd72f1f&oe=55D2B5DD

Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun crafting!


Supplies:
The Big Score Board
Elegance Card Pack
Vintage Floral Collection EZMount Stamp Set - Sentimentals
Die'sire Essentials Dies - Stars
Black Cardstock
VersaMark Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Gold Glitter
Ribbon and Trims
White Eyelets and Eyelet Setter Tool
Foam Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive
Die-cutting/Embossing Machine
Heat Embossing Tool

No comments: