Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crafter's Companion Edge'ables Sneak Peek

COMING SOON to Crafter's Companion USA: Edge'ables

I'm super excited about these new dies! I could hardly contain myself waiting for the day I could show a sneak peek. These new Die'sire Edge'ables dies from Crafter's Companion USA are da' BOMB!


I used the new Celebrate Edge'ables Die on this card. The dies are sized perfectly for a standard A2 card. I diecut White Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, trimming it slightly smaller than the card base, and popped up with dimensional foam tape.

To make the graduation hat, I hand-cut pieces from Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, adding a black brad and tassel made from gold thread. Turned out super cute! (Confession -- It took me a few tries to make the hat. I spend way more time making that the rest of the card. HA!)


On the black card base I used the Burst Stencil with Versamark Ink on a dauber - then embossed with Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder.

Hop on over to the Crafter's Companion Facebook Page to catch a few more sneak peeks this week, along with tons of other fun projects and crafty inspiration. Oh...and the Blog too ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by today!

1 comment:

Snoopy said...

Fabulous card and I love these new dies! What fun!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D