Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Easter Eggstravaganza

NEW Fresh Brewed Designs Digi images are here!!!  And just in time for making some fun Spring and Easter cards. I totally should have done this blog post yesterday, but I've been sick in bed with the flu for 2 days. Maybe I need to make myself a feel better soon card? LOL!


I used the NEW Cutie Bug Easter Bunny digi image...and cutie it is! I'm all about the cute stuff. I colored with markers in Spring colors. Then I added crystal glitter. This is a tri-fold window card. When it's all folded up it looks like this:


The grass is a punch, the eggs and the sentiment are some rubber stamps I've had in my crafty stash from a loooooog time ago. The new Cutie Bug Easter Bunny is colored, cut out, and popped up on foam adhesive. The lime green rhinestone stickers add just a bit more green color to the front of the card, and pull the image and sentiment together. 
 

Make sure to hop on over the see ALL the NEW Spring Digi images. You'll want 'em ALL!

http://freshbreweddesigns.com/


1 comment:

SugarGem said...

This is so incredibly darling!!!!