Saturday, November 29, 2014

NEW Single Cupcake Box

I LOVE the Crafter's Companion NEW Single Cupcake Presentation Box Template and Construction Cardstock. This box is SO EASY to make!
 
 
I made the project using 12" x 16" Construction Cardstock and 8" x 8" Shimmering Rose Cardstock.  The Construction Cardstock makes the most sturdy boxes. AND...it's easy to cut!. I also used it for for the Lace Flower Diecut which cut and embossed wonderfully. The cupcake wrapper and box top rosette are made from the Scalloped Cupcake Wrapper Die. ***STAY TUNED on the Crafter's Companion Blog for my tutorial on how to make the rosette!**


 
The template comes with 2 pieces. 1 template for the box and 1 template for the cupcake insert tray for the inside.  I also used the Cupcake Insert Die to cut out the circle on the tray -- but with the template you can cut it out by hand. Super easy!

I recommend getting the 16" x 16" Construction Cardstock - because you can get both the box and insert templates on 1 sheet. The 12" x 16" sheets won't fit both templates. That's ok if you're making more than one box...since you will be using multiple sheets anyhow. If you're not sure what size package to get...they have a Black Friday Deal going on RIGHT NOW that you get 1 each of the 3 size packages of for 19.98 (reg. 29.95). That should cover ya for a while :)

I took a couple pics of the template to show what the box template looks like.


Template on a sheet of the Construction Cardstock.


Box all cut out and then scored using The Boxer Board.

The adhesive I used to put the box together is Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner. That stuff is da'BOMB! Which reminds me...I gotta buy more. Another GREAT Black Friday Sale Deal is 3 Tape Runners for $6.98!


Stop on back tomorrow for another project using these templates and dies. So FUN!

Have a creative Saturday...and HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments: