Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Freedom for all

I'm back to share another card I made using one of the NEW Fresh Brewed Designs Cutie Bug Digi Images. This one is called Cutie Bug with Sparkler.

Digi stamps are cool because you can make them any size you want...AND...flip them around! Awesome huh!?!

  
I added glitter to the sparklers, wings and a few other spots. Once again I used my clear glaze pen to add some shine in various places.
Sorry for the blur on the pic. It was a late night!



Have you checked out the Release Party going on over on the Fresh Brewed Designs Facebook Page? Don't miss it! Join the fun HERE.

https://www.facebook.com/events/247654452106133/


As always...thanks for stopping by today!


 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am IN LOVE with this card! I love the way you mirrored the images and the lovely country looking heart. The papers are awesome! I could go on and on. LOVE IT!!!

Edwina said...

Lori, I love your card! It is so adorable! I love that you put a heart between the bugs. I love your star paper and sentiments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown