Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Call me for coffee

Did you see our new challenge for this month over at Fresh Brewed Designs?  You can pick between the FBD Sketch or the Brew of the Month Photo Inspiration...OR BOTH!

I went with the sketch. 

Hello Girlfriend is a rubber stamps that I used for the main image and colored with Copic markers.. Isn't it FUN!!! I had a blast coloring this! Honestly...I can't stop looking at it...cause it just makes me happy! LOL! Really!


http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-choose-your-challenge.html

To make the card base, I stamped "What's Brewing?" with Versamark ink. All the sentiments on my card are from the Skinny Minnie's Coffee Break Stamp Set.  I added just a touch of glitter on the phone and around the papaya layer. (gotta have some bling bling)

Inside the card I stamped the Hello telephone with Peacock Distress Ink -- stamping off 1x to make the stamping lighter in color. Then I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black.


I like to carry the fun over to the back of my cards :)  FBD has the BEST Card Backer stamp! Complete with a line for you to sign your autograph! Git-r-done!!!


Now it's your turn! Hop on over to the FBD Challenge Blog for all the details on this months challenge and prizes...and check out the other samples from our designers. You have ALL MONTH to enter...so GET BUSY! ;)
Mark your calendar! 
We're having a blog hop!  NEW Digi Stamp Release is coming Feb 10th! This hop will stay open for 3 days...giving you plenty of time to hop and get entered for prizes! WOOP WOOP! Will I see you there?


That's it for today. To keep up on breaking news please visit my Facebook Page and "Like" it --- also the FBD Facebook Page and "Like" it too. You wouldn't wanna miss anything...would you?


5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is such a happy card! The colors are so bright and cheerful. I LOVE anything teal. Gorgeous coloring / shading on the image. The ruffles on the ottoman seem to pop right off the page. You have inspired me to use my sentiments in a whole new way! LOVE everything, inside and out.
(I wish we could meet for coffee!)

Sending you many hugs,
Heather

Beth Brovold said...

GORGEOUS colours Lori!!!! Love your image...SO beautifully done!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun bright card!

Sheryl said...

Hi Lori!! Your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and your coloring is outstanding! I just love all of the lovely folds in the ottoman! I love everything about your card both inside and out! So very happy that you joined the FBD DT!
I hope that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Big Hugs and smiles, Sheryl

Sally Dube said...

Such a HAPPY card!! Love your color palette and the added sparkle is just perfect!!
Blessings to you Lori!!
Sally