Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!


I thought it would be fun to share a card that I designed for my Autumn Splendor class. A Muse sure has some awesome images and papers don't they! OH...and the new Pretty Pearls too!!

Black Friday Sale At Stamp Works! Those of you that live in my neck of the woods...Stamp Works is having a Black Friday Sale! Actually...the sale is gonna be Friday AND Saturday. Git-er-done!!!! AND I'm sponsoring a special A Muse Holiday Tag Make & Take on Friday from 11am - 1pm. Get all the details on the Stamp Works Blog HERE.

This means A Muse goodies are on sale!!!!

OH YEAH BABY!!! How can you resist!

A Muse Artstamps Supplies: Solid Pumpkin; Oak Leaf Flourish; Big Bl; Happy Thanksgiving Script; Orange Petite Gingham Cardstock; Grass Shimmer Couture Cardstock; Paprika 4-bar Notecards; Chocolate Pretty Pearls. Other Supplies: Fiskars Scalloped Border Punch; Ranger Distress Inks; Hemp Twine; Foam Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Lori! Have a super fun time at your demo! :o)