Friday, August 14, 2009

For You

Featured Stamper Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!



Earlier this week I was hangin' out over
on Splitcoaststampers and decided to make a card for the weeks Featured Stamper FS130 is Teresa (aka va.sunshine). Click HERE to see the card I CASE'd.



The things I changed from Teresa's card are: the colors, the sentiment, the layers behind the sentiment, the ribbon, the rhinstones.

I stamped the flowers image first with So Saffron, then stamped it again with Going Grey - but moved the image dows just slightly to create a shadow effect. Then I stamped again over the top of the Grey with The Essentials Glue Pad. I also sponged some of the layers. The reason I decided not to add all the rhinstones across the bottom like in Teresa's card is because I covered the flowers with some amazing glitter from Art Glitter. This card is dazzling IRL!! You might even need to wear sun glasses to look at it!


hee HEE!

Now...back to creating!

Recipe
:
Stamps -
SU Upsy Daisy, Great Friend
Paper -
SU Naturals White CS, So Saffron CS & DS Paper, True Thyme
Ink - SU So Saffron, True Thyme, Going Grey classic inks
Misc. - SU True Thyme stitched ribbon; Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle Punch; EK Success Circle Punches; SU Scalloped Border Punch; Sponge; Dimensionals; Art Glitter Autumn; Tsukineko The Essential Glue Pad

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

Gorgeous card! I love the gray and yellow together and all the sparkles!