Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just for Friends

Hi Friend

I though it would be fun to share a couple pics from my Just for Friends class I taught last Saturday over at Stamp Works. A couple of the ladies brought a friend with them...and they were brand new stampers. Woohoo!!

Look how wonderful Lena did on her very first card!



Karen is also new to stamping. I was so excited when the "newbies" finished their first card!



They also got to make a card using the new Gingham paper from A Muse. I'm totally lovin' this new cardstock...and it comes in 10 different colors!!




I gotta point out how perfect "hi, friend." on the front matches with the "cow's it going?" stamped on the inside of the card!



Check out the wonderful garden area in front of the store. Isn't this place great!!




For more info on my classes -- visit the Stamp Works website HERE.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! July 10th thru July 18th.
A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA is just around the corner! All the info about Classes and Events will be posted VERY SOON here on my blog and on the Stamp Works Calendar.

4 comments:

Susan N. said...

Your card is so cute. I love the layout and the green ginham paper that you used.

Jenn said...

Way too cute, Lori! I love the rick rack stripe as grass for the cow, and we all know how I feel about the gingham, right?! TFS!

Dawn said...

Wow, Lori! great job, this card is really something!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! Your card with the rick rack and pretty color combo is gorgeous!! Love the gingham with the cow image and flowers! The newbies did beautifully and sure are now hooked on stamping as well.