Monday, March 30, 2009

What's inside the box?

Let's take a peek inside...
Hey all you House Mouse Lovers!!
It's Monday Morning.....and you know what that means...

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #31 - Bags & Boxes
Make your own bag or box or make something out of a bag or box. Decorate your project however you like...but make sure to include at least 1 HM or Friends image. We also have a sponsor this week...and that means a prize!! OH YEAH BABY! For all the challenge details and to see creations by the Design Team - click HERE.

I created this box out of a printed template from this weeks sponsor - The Cutting Cafe.



The House Mouse stamp I used is Jumpin' for Joy. Doesn't Monica look happy!! :)

Below the ribbon that is around the lid I put little dots of glitter. Actually...there's lots of wonderful sparkle all over this thing! And see that white ribbon tied over on the right side...



...there's a little glittered tab hidden behind it. When you pull that out...


...you get a little note card...



...perfect to write something special in there. How FUN is THAT!!!



Now lets look inside...



...a nice little surprise!!



That's not all...turn over the bottom...and I put little Dew Drops on there for feet. Also...MORE GLITTER!!



And you thought it was just gonna be some boring little box didn't ya? LOL

Because of all the different things I did to make this...I'm not EVEN gonna try to list all the products and links. I'll just give ya the main stuff. Hope you have time this week to make a special little box or bag :)

Recipe:
Stamps - House-Mouse Designs Jumpin for Joy, Mouse Footprint; A Muse Artstamps Clouds; SU Time Well Spent
Paper - SU Petal Patch Designer Paper (retired); A Muse Artstamps White Cardstock
Ink - A Muse Artstamps Black Dye Ink, Red Sticky Tape, Ultrafine Crystal Glitter
Misc. - Copic Markers; Prismacolor Markers; Dew Drops; Dimensionals; Misc Ribbon; EK Success Butterfly Punch

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog HERE
House-Mouse Designs Official Website HERE.
Tips on how you can easily color the House-Mouse Stamp Images HERE

10 comments:

Saskia said...

This is GREAT!!!! So cute, lovely and beautiful!!!!! I love it!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh Lori...this is fabulous! Excellent job!

Debbie said...

Holy cow is this cute. I love all the detail you put into it and that mouse is too darn cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

Alisha Boothroyd said...

This is so stinkin CUTE:) I want it for my birthday. Maybe with the bracelet I'm still waiting for in it! Everyday when I look at your blog I want to stop everything and STAMP:-)

Larissa said...

Very very cute! Love the stamp you used and all the details on the box are awesome!

Hugs,
Larissa

theneon said...

So so clever. And, a darling little note card tucked in too. You put a lot of thought into this one -- and indeed "It is a Good Thing" -- Martha Kay, aka theneon

Beth Thomas said...

TOO stinkin' cute!!!! You are da bomb (and pretty darn clever)!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, is this ever cute!! Love the little tab, and the decorated inside, and Monica jumping through the flowers....oh I love it all...so cute!!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Lori, you went all out on this box and it's totally adorable! How very, very cute and well done. Loved your video of your granddaughter, too!

Heather said...

This is absolutely wonderful Lori, you have used so much detail. I just adore the papers and colours and super cute image. One amazing creation - I just love it.
hugs Heather xx