Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hoppy Birthday

I have a Birthday Card to share :)

This was a quick and simple birthday card. I love those kind of cards! Especially when they turn out so cute :)

I stamped the frog on SU double-sided Designer Paper - cut out & paper pieced. I really like this technique. Main image layer and water layer popped up on dimensionals.


For the water I used my square Marvy Uchida Square Scallop Punch and did sort of a reverse punch. I thought it was cool enough to take pics of the process and share :) I'll call this Reverse Scallops. The pics should give you a good idea how to do it - so I'm not typing any instructions.

Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Easy Cheesy :)

Recipe:
Everything used is Stampin'UP! except for the googley eyes and Marvy Uchida Punch. Stamp set is called Unfrogettable (discontinued). Designer Paper is River Rock (discontinued)

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too cute! This is one of my fave SU sets!! Thanks for the punch tip!! :D

Lorie said...

Ack! What an adorable card! :o)

Debbie Corbari said...

Look at you go! Love the water!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that polka dotted frog! (Now I have "Witchy Woman" by the eagles in my head....hmmmmmmmmmmmm) RPTFLMAO!

*Note: I have not had my coffee yet! And haven't fully peeled my eyes open yet either! LOL!

Carmen O. said...

What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing.