Thursday, July 24, 2008

Having A Blast...

...and cooling off in Oregon!

I'm up visiting my folks in Oregon right now. What a wonderful break from the HOT weather & humidity of Arizona monsoon season. We will be up here for a couple weeks...so I probably won't be posting any artwork till I get back home. You all will survive...right?! LOL



This card is pretty much all Stampin'UP! The little black stars are from a hand punch and I colored with Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol. Everything else is SU.



If you look at the SU Spring-Summer 2008 catalog on page 66 you will see where I copied this card from. I did change it up a little - Punched Stars instead of Brads - Stars stamp from Background Basics instead of Sweet Stars Wheel. Both of those sets are being discontinued - so get them now if you want them!

Maybe I'll have a chance to pop in and share couple pics of my vacation. If you haven't already signed up for automatic updated when I post on my blog...you can subscribe over on the left of my page toward the top. Then you'll automatically get notified when I post.

Thanks for looking :) I'll be back soon!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I do love this card! All of your elements are fantastic!

Shannon McGann said...

This card is so cute! I love it!