Sunday, June 29, 2008

2-Sketch Challenge!

A-Muse-A-Palooza Challenge #4

This A-Muse-A-Palooza challenge is by Tish. She gave us 2 Sketches for this Challenge. I love doing challenges because they give you a starting point for making a card. Usually when I see a sketch I'll immediately think of a stamp that I want to use. The part that takes me the longest is picking out paper and colors!!

Sketch 1 Card

The black and white strip is a piece of ribbon. I don't know if you can see it...but I put clouds in the sky with a new cloud stencil set I got from Great Impressions. (click the pic to zoom in) I used SU Bashful Blue ink to sponge for the clouds. The stencils work really good! Main image is popped up on dimensionals. Head light and Tail light is colored in with Red Copic Spica Glitter Pen. This card is 5 x 5.

Sketch 2 Card

Since it's almost 4th of July...I used Red, White and Blue for my colors. I love how bright & fresh these colors look! The main image is up on dimensionals. This card is 3 1/2 x 5. Isn't this one SO CUTE!!

You can see all the details for this challenge and links to all the cards HERE.

Recipe Card 1
Stamps -A Muse Simple Wishes, A Muse Baby Wishes; CTMH Happy Birthday
Paper - SU Black Textured CS; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Bashful Blue Classic
Misc - Misc Ribbon; Prismacolor Markers; Copic Red Spica Glitter Pen; Great Impressions Stamping in the Clouds Stencil Set; Dimensionals; Marvy Uchida Circle Punches

------------------------------------------
Recipe Card 2
Stamps - A Muse Simple Wishes; A Muse Animal Wishes
Paper - GP White CS; SU Brilliant Blue DP; SU Real Red CS
Ink -Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc - Copic and Prismacolor Markers; Marvy Uchida Punches; Small Corner Rounder; SU Word Window Punch; Dimensionals

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! These are both adorable!

Debbie Corbari said...

These are so cute!! Love that ribbon that looks like a road! LOL! CUTE!

Rhonda said...

Both of these cards are so cute!!! :D Great job on the challenges!! I haven't even tried out these sketches yet, no time to play :(

Take care!! :D