Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tag.....You're It!

Somebody Got Me...

I've been tagged by Chat from Me, My Stamps and I (aka nightstamper on SCS). Check out her blog and gallery on SCS --- AWESOME!!

How this game works: The tag game is to list 7 random/weird facts about myself. Then I tag 7 other people and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I was tagged for this before....so click here if you are interested in those 7 random things. Here are 7 new ones:

1.) I am a SU Demonstrator AND a Gold Canyon Candle Demonstrator - which is why my blog name is Stamp Scents. Was that random??

2.) I taught computer classes to adults -- now that was challenging!

3.) I use 2 packs of Splenda AND SugarFree Low Carb Hazelnut Creamer in my coffee.

4.) I say "git-er-done" all the time.

5.) I don't care how the tube of toothpaste is squeezed.

6.) When I was a kid we raked the shag carpet in our house.

7.) I live in Arizona and use a heating blanket on my bed in the winter. Anything under 70 degrees is cold!

Ok.....I'm really busy for the next couple weeks....so instead of me searching for new bloggers that have not been tagged yet....how about taking a look at the bloggers I have listed down the left side of my page under "Bloggers Around the World." Some awesome crafters with tons of great projects, ideas and random/wierd stuff! LOL! I'm sure most of them have already been tagged. Hope that's ok with the "Tag Game Police" *wink* Have fun looking :)

No comments: