Thursday, July 9, 2015

NEW Victorian Floral Sweet William

WOO HOO! Release Day over at Crafter's Companion USA!

The brand new Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Collection is now available. Beautiful NEW Stamp Sets and Matching Dies

To make my card, I used the new Sweet William Stamp Set along with the Matching Die Set.



The stamps match perfectly with the dies! For the flowers, I left the die on the paper after it was die-cut, then airbrushed with my eBrush and 2 Spectrum Noir Markers. I dotted the centers with a darker pink DR7 and sponged pink distress ink on the edges.

For the leaves, I colored with markers and then, using the eBrush, lightly spritzed darker green over a few areas. Airbrushing gives you a coloring effect that you just can't do by coloring direct to paper with the marker.

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Leaves - CG1, CG2, CG3
Leaves Airbrushed - DG4
Flowers Airbrushed - DR5, PP5
Flower Centers - DR7



Can you tell I shaped the flowers and leaves? Just slightly curled the edges. That extra little dimension really steps up the design.  I also used my new Textures Embossing FoldersHessian 8" x 8" . It was recently released along with several other wonder folders. (Yes...I have 'em all)

Because I gotta have glitter and bling on a card, I added glitter to the center of each flower and some Jelly Dots by the sentiment.

*******************************************************************************
Read more about the launch, special bundle deals, and great samples in inspiration gallery HERE 
Keep up with the latest news over on the Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page


Have a great day!

Supplies

Crafter's Companion Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Sweet William Stamp Set
Crafter's Companion Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Sweet William Metal Die Set
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Circle Doilies Die Set
Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat 6" x 6" Premium Darks Paper Pad
Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Ultrasmooth Premium White Cardstock
Textures Embossing Folder 8" x 8" Hessian
Cut'N'Boss machine
Spectrum Noir Markers
eBrush
Distress Inks Peeled Paint and Picked Raspberry
Black Ink
Glossy Accents
Glitter Jelly Dots

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, and more gorgeousness!! Love the beautiful colors too.

Jeannie T.
My Current Blog Challenge-Kiss the Cook
Dragonfly Journeys