I used the new Cherish die on my card. Its' beautiful. What's really cool about these word dies is not only can they be used as is, but you can snip apart the words and use them individually.
Here's how I made this card:
- Diecut a mask using the largest circle from the Die'sire Essentials Circles die set. (I used scratch paper and just held it in place as I stamped) Place mask in center of white cardstock panel.
- Using Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers - King Fisher & Sea Green - color marks directly on flower stamps from Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy - Only Words - Through the Rain Stamp Set . "Huff" on the stamp to re-moisten the ink and stamp around the mask.
- Remove mask.
- Diecut flowers from Bebunni Floral Collection - Daisy Dies.
- Add button to larger diecut flower. Adhere flowers to stamped panel.
- Diecut Words Only Cherish die from blue cardstock. Adhere to center of stamped panel.
- Add a rhinestones to center a few flowers.
- Mount panel with dimensional foam adhesive to front of notecard.
- Apply Waterfall Stickles to the center of the blue flowers, Eucalyptus Stickles to center of green flowers.
- Set aside to dry.
Visit the Crafter's Companion Website to see all the New Words Only Dies available, and view projects for inspiration.
Don't forget to visit our Facebook Page and "Like" us too!
Have a great day!