6 NEW A2 Size Die'sire Create-A-Card Dies!
Oh my...are they ever FUN! Let's get right to a sample project, shall we. I made this card using the new Thinking of You die.
You are gonna FLIP when I tell you how easy this is to make!
- Place CAC die on piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock and run through die-cutting machine.
- Remove piece from die and place on scrap paper.
- Using Sponge Daubers, sponge ink colors onto die-cut piece.
- Adhere die-cut piece to from of a white A2 note card.
- Embellish with rhinestone stickers.
- Apply 3D Crystal Lacquer to words. Set aside to dry.
SO EASY! These dies are absolutely fantastic. As you can see, I didn't run the die through my machine a second time to add the embossing details. That's one of the great things about these. You have sooo many options! I'll be sharing more projects here on my blog using some of the other CAC dies...so stay tuned.
SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFERS
For a limited time, Crafter's Companion is offering a Special Introductory Price when you purchase all 6 of the new CAC Word Dies. Get the offer HERE.
If you happened to see my previous blog posts (here and here) using the previously released Create-A-Card Dies, which were featured on HSN -- and SOLD OUT within minutes-- Crafter's Companion USA has a Special Bundle Offer on those right now. Get the offer HERE.
Happy Crafting -- and shopping ;)
Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Thinking of You Die
White A2 Note Card
Memento Luxe Ink Pads - Morocco, Pear Tart, Teal Zeal
3D Crystal Lacquer
Heart Rhinestone Stickers