What a great image. And soooo fun to color. The sentiment is called What I Do. I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color everything. On the bubbles, I added Frosted Lace Stickles. It actually looks like soap suds! On the candles, I colored over them with clear glaze pen. For the flames, I colored on a touch of Gold Wink of Stella.
Spectrum Noir Marker Colors:
- Skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, CR2
- Hair - GB1, GB8, EG5
- Candles - GB1, OR2, BT1, BT4, BT6, BGR3
- Tub - IB1, IG1, IG4, Blender
- Ground - BG2, BG4, Blender
- Dots Background - GB1, CT1, BT1
Go ahead...treat yourself.