Saturday, February 14, 2015

Java Jill

HELLO Saturday! I think it's gonna be a 5 cup kind of day for me. How 'bout you? Here's another card I made for the HUMOR challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs
 

Say hello to Java Jill. She is a coffee poster girl! LOL!!! A little caffeine never hurt anybody...right? I'm sure her day Saturday will go along just fine ;)


Most of the image I colored with a Dove Blender Pen by picking up Spectrum Aqua Marker ink that I scribbled on a watercolor palette. Other areas I just colored straight on the paper with the marker. I kept the coloring really clean and simple..and the colors more on the softer side. This took me all of about 10 minutes to make.

Java Jill One More Cup and the Five Cup Day Sentiment are digi images. The other 4 coffee cups are from the Card Backer rubber stamp.

These are the colors of the Spectrum Aqua Markers I used:
  • Skin - Spice
  • Eyes and Background - Aquamarine
  • Hair - Topaz
  • Shirt and Lips - Blossom
  • Pants - Tan
  • Shoes and Ground - Slate
  • Coffee Cups - Tan and Slate

Get all the challenge details over on the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog.
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments: