Saturday, December 20, 2014

Season's Greetings!

This technique is SOOOO FUN! You gotta give it a try! It's coloring on microfine glitter with Spectrum Noir Markers. I found this tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog HERE. Go check it out to see how easy this is!

I used some fun winter outline stickers that I've had in my stash for-EVER! You know...saving 'em for that "special project" LOL!


This turned out sooooo cool! Check out the sparkle! HELLO!! I loooooove my glitters! I also added some glitter under the images to give them a nice snowy ground to stand on :) The snowflakes were on the same sticker sheet...but the little dots were on a different sticker pack.

For the greeting sticker, I just put a piece of double-sided sticky tape on a strip of lime green cardstock and covered it with the glitter. No coloring on that piece.



And even closer...



Here's the colors of Spectrum Noir Markers I used:
  • Reds - DR2, Blender
  • Blacks - IG10, IG2
  • Blues - BT4, BT7, Blender
  • Yellows - GB3, GB4, Blender
  • Greens- CG3, CT4, Blender
  • Light grey shading on what areas - IG2, Blender

Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Starform Stickers - Anita's Outline Stickers Christmas Characters
Starform Stickers - Transparent Glitter Silver Stickers
Stampendous Class A' Peels Chain Letter Greetings Silver
Glitter Ritz Transparent Microfine Transparent Cool Glitter
Bazzill Cardstock
A Muse Studio Cardstock 


No comments: