Today we are having a special Blog Hop in honor of the folks at Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine. The world got news a few weeks ago that PC&S was no longer going to bless us with all the great crafty goodness that they've been providing for so many years. It was very sad news indeed.
Thank you for being my source of inspiration and trends. Thank you for publishing some of my designs. Thank you for the contests and prizes, Thank you for the challenges. Thank you for always answering our questions. Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for being dedicated and providing outstanding information. Thank you helping us get organized. Thank you for helping us push beyond our crafty comfort zones. Thank you for giving it your all!
Thanks Card Supplies:
- Crafter’s Companion Bold Daisy Embossing Folder
- A Muse Studio Big Words Stamp Set
- A Muse Studio Grass Cardstock
- Canson 120lb Rough Surface Heavyweight Watercolor Paper
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink Dandelion, Morocco and Pear Tart
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Ink
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Pssst ! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Ink Blushers
- White Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts Citron Gemstones
- Heat Embossing Tool
- White Top Fold A2 size Card Base
1. Apply Dandelion ink to embossing folder using a brayer. Make sure to apply the ink on the side of the folder that the flowers are “raised” - not indented.
2. Using Ink Blushers, sponge Pear Tart ink to center of flowers. Sponge Morocco ink around the flowers.
3. Spritz folder with Sparkle Shimmer Spritz.
4. Carefully place a piece of watercolor paper inside folder and emboss by running through die cutting machine.
5. Trim embossed panel to 5” x 3 ¾”
6. Adhere strip of Grass cardstock to left edge of embossed panel.
7. Stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink on Grass cardstock strip. Emboss in white. Adhere to embossed panel.
8. Embellish center of flowers with gems.
9. Adhere panel to white note card with foam tape.
You should have arrived at my blog by way of the fabulous Laura Bassen
Your NEXT stop in the Blog Hop is the amazing Deepti Malik
Thanks for joining us for this amazing THANK YOU celebration. Enjoy the ride!