Isn't she awesome! She has her pumpkin and is ready for a Happy Halloweenie! I used a sentiment stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Purple ink to create the pattern on a white card base. Then, on the orange cardstock panel, I've stamped some trees and skull grass with VersaMark. The coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR3
- Hair - HB1, PL4
- Hat, Dress, Shoes - IG1, IG8
- Socks - CG1, CG3, GB1, GB3, GB5, IG1, IG8
If you look closely, you can see I colored her glasses and the pumpkin eyes and nose with a clear glaze pen. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The 3 gems on the pumpkin are colored with a green Spectrum Noir marker.
These are the stamps I used to make my card:
- 1077-M Hazel witch boggies
- 7077-E Skully flowers
- 8218-F Witching you (text)
- 9059B Pumpkin container
- 8062-C Happy Halloweenie (text)
- 7073-N Winter Trees
Thanks for stopping by!