Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fresh Brewed News!

I'm super excited to announce my New Design Team Gig! I'm now with Fresh Brewed Designs!!!

Fresh Brewed Designs

Heather Dennis is the owner of FBD and hand draws the most adorable images! She has rubber stamps, digi stamps and digi paper! It's not just coffee related stamps...it's all sorts of fun things! AND....just wait till you see the cuteness coming in Feb!! I can't wait to share! EEEEK!!!

For my card, I used 2 stamps. Love Mug is one of the first stamps I got my hands on. I just LOVE IT! The sentiment is from the Skinny Minnie's Coffee Break stamp set


I designed my card for the January Brew of the Month Challenge. I went with the sketch. The challenges run for a month...so NO EXCUSES that you don't have time to play ;) Plus...if there's a prize involved...how can you pass that up??! Really!  (no pressure...right? lol)  If I can do a sketch...YOU can do it to! Just give it a try...you'll see.

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
 
 I've been doing an Online Card Class called Stenciled. Super fun! I used one of the simple stencil techniques to create the flag banner. So clean and SIMPLE! Ahhhh...Clean & Simple...the perfect blend.
 


Coloring is done with Copic Markers. I also pulled out some vellum and my dots embossing folder. Touches of glitter...(for Heather!) to add that extra touch of sweetness. The faux stitching around the center panel pulls all images together. White gel pens ROCK!

I look forward to sharing more Fresh Brewed Designs with you...so please make sure to come back and check up on me. Better yet...just sign up for email updates or follow me. That's the easiest way.

Here's some links to check out:

Shop - This is where you shop for all the wonderful FBD images!
Facebook - Make sure to "like" us while you're there!
Challenge BlogBe sure to sign up to "follow" with your favorite blog reader!
PinterestPlease "follow" us here too!


Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Tracey Jean said...

I love the way you colored this image, Lori. Thanks for the intro to Fresh Brewed. I'll give them a look.

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Lori!! Congratulations on your new "Gig"...I look forward to looking through your wonderful work!!! Love your card!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Lori,
you certainly have brewed up some card perfection here! I LOVE the clean and simple style. The white space makes everything pop and is so bright and cheerful. I LOVE the little sequins and it wouldn't be a LORI ORIGINAL without the touches of glitter! SOOOOOOO ECSTATIC to have you as a part of my team. I look forward to all of the fun we get to share at FBD :)
WOOHOO!!!

Hugs,
Heather

Crafting Vicky said...

so happy to have you on the team :) Fab creation!!!

VanessaB said...

that's one of my favorite rubber stamps! :) congrats on being part of the dt, sista! love your card- super cuuuute!

Unknown said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it! Love the bits of sparkle! Love the colors you used.. your coloring is fantastic!! Congrats on your new DT!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ooh la la! That kraft, white and pink make the best combination. Sweet glittery card. How fun!

Linda Anderson said...

Welcome to the team Lori! Your card is fabulous!! Love all the wonderful touches you've added. Talk about perfection!

Linda

Monica taylor said...

Congrats on your new DT assignment. I know you will have tons of fun!

lisa808 said...

Cute card.

Congratulations!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Welcome to the team Lori. Your card (and might I add you) are simply stunning. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Lisa D.

Sheryl said...

Hi Lori! Yay! I'm so very happy to have you join us at FBD! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the pink and craft together!
What a great take on this month's sketch! Your use of vellum is wonderful and I love the sequins and glitter! I love this FBD stamp! It's so very versatile!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Sally Dube said...

Hi Lori - LoVe your creation!! The vellum is AwEsOmE!!! Excited to be a part of the FBD Team... Looking forward to lots of caffeinated fun!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Amy A said...

Lori, this is so sweet and that cupcake is scrumptious! ! Love your take on the sketch, looks fabulous! Can't wait to get crafty with ya!
Hugs!
Amy

bumblebee creations said...

Welcome to the Fresh Brewed Designs DT!! Your card is beautiful, so soft and pretty!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card...I like the embossed vellum with that hint of sparkle. Great coloring as well. Congrats to you on the new DT gig!

Katherine said...

I want to feature your coffee themed card for Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know. Love this card & excited to find new stamp brand to check out!