Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey Cute Ghoul

LOL! This is great! 



I used 2 stamp sets from Paper SmoochesHalloweenies and He Said, She Said. So much FUN I tell ya!!!


To make the card base I sprayed on Memento Fireworks New Sprout and Lady Bug.  That stuff matches the Memento Ink pads.  HOW FUN IS THAT?!  And...it has AWESOME shimmer!  DOUBLE AWESOME!!  Then I stamped the stars.  Everything else is stamped and trimmed.  For her nose, hat and dress I paper pieced.  Coloring done with Copic markers.  Oh...and of COURSE some purple glitter!  HELLO!!!  THAT goes without saying ;)

I made the inside of the card happy too.


I have a few more Halloween goodies to share with you...so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love the added glitter...love it

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO Cute! LOVE the coloring for the witch!! LOVE the glitter and your misting--actually I LOVE it al:)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the sparkle too! Lee-Ann :)