Monday, April 9, 2012

Stamped Jewelry

Our new challenge over on the A Muse Studio Challenge blog is to make anything BUT a card.
Sometimes you just gotta step away from making cards.
GASP!
  
I know...I know...it's HARD...but YOU CAN DO IT!
Especially when it's something SOOOO fun and easy!

Like this...


The stamps in the new Floral Duet set from A Muse Studio are big...which makes them perfect for shrink plastic jewelry.  All I did was stamp the outline flower on white shrink plastic with black StazOn ink and colored the center with RV14 Copic Marker. Then trimmed out the image, punched a hole and shrunk it with my heat gun.



Since I have enough beads and jewelry making supplies to last 10 lifetimes...it only seemed right that I added a little Swarvoski crystal dangle.  I hung it on a simple black leather cord.  Easy stuff!

Come back tomorrow!
 I have another non-card project I did with this stamp set to share with you.



  • To shop for A Muse Studio products click HERE.
  • To browse the on-line catalog click HERE.
  • To see the April Spotlight Specials click HERE
  • Would you like to become an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant?  I would love to have you on my team!  Click HERE to sign up - or contact me for details. 

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Studio Floral Duet
Inks -StazOn Black
Misc. - White Shrink Plastic (available at local craft store) Copic Marker RV14, Misc jewelry and beading supplies

9 comments:

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous necklace...

Frozenstamper said...

Look at YOU! Very, very cute!

wendyp said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! Love it! This set is on my wish list!

Chelsea said...

I love this idea!!

Michellem said...

GET out!!!! This necklace and the bookmark are to die for - LOVE them!!! You are a genius - take a bow and pat yourself on the back!

Angela K said...

Fabulous!! Love your project, thanks for sharing and joining in on the challenge!

VanessaB said...

Amazing!

America said...

Lovely idea, beautiful work.