Monday, March 7, 2011

A Muse Studio Starter Kit

Thinking about joining A Muse Studio? It's a fantastic opportunity that you can be in from the start! Do it as a fun hobby to earn a few extra bucks or go all out and make it as big as you want. All while having fun stamping.

I want to share some of the AWESOME products you get in the A Muse Studio Starter kit when you sign up to be a Creative Consultant.

These are the 4 exclusive Studio Sampler stamp sets that are only available with the Basic Starter kit. These sampler sets combine images and sentiments to give you a great variety to get you started.





*set #2 has 10 stamps . The cover index sheet is missing 1 image (a solid circle).

Pre-cut stamps are red rubber with cling backs and come in DVD style cases.


You will also get 1 each of the clear blocks!!!


AND....7 Copic Markers with a full size Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad!

That's just a few things you get in the basic kit. If you decide to go with the DELUXE Starter Kit, you'll get these 2 stamp sets and even MORE goodies!



For a limited time, A Muse Studio is offering the kits at a discounted introductory price!!

$99 for the Basic Kit
- or -
$149 for the Deluxe Kit.

SMOKIN' DEAL!

I would LOVE to have you on my team!

All you need to do is fill out the online form. Most important...you need to let me know you have signed up! email me and let me know at loribarnettaz@gmail.com I need to contact A Muse to let them know you have signed up to be on my Stamp Scents team.

April 1st I will have my official A Muse Studio Website where you can place orders on-line. Until then, you will need to contact me directly to purchase any products.

No comments: