Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Calendar Page

Hello December!

Here's my calendar page for this month. I stamped the A Muse Wreath and Berries image then added X-Mas Red Stickles to the berries. I stamped Tiny Holly on the 25th :) Sooooo cute!!



I hope you enjoyed seeing all 12 months of my 2010 calendar project. How would you like to make one for 2011? Welllllll.....I'm teaching my "It's a Date 2011" Calendar Class one last time over at Paper Vineyard - Thursday December 16th. Click HERE for information.



Don't live in the area...or just can't find time to take the class? Not a problem. The calendars are available to purchase and download from A Muse Artstamps HERE. All proceeds from the sale of the A Muse 2011 Calendars will benefit Charley's Fund.

Recipe:
Stamps
- A Muse Artstamps
Wreath and Berries, Tiny Holly
Paper
-
Red Gingham
Ink
- Tim Holtz Diststress ink Shabby Shutters and Fired Brick

Misc
. -Stickles X-Mas Red

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely!

Stampindamour said...

These are adorable! I hope to take one of your Copic Marker classes soon. :)

-pamela