Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Muse Lounge PJ Party

At the movies with the girls!

Last night was a fun Movie Night PJ Party at the A Muse Lounge. All the challenges are based on a movie. I was able to whip up a card for the first challenge....but then I HAD to get my hair did. Yep...my hair took priority over stamping...
TRUST ME...it was over-due!! LOL!

Challenge #1 was Jennie's idea. She picked the movie *Pirates of the Caribbean* Here is what Jennie posted:

"It is one of my favorite movies and I feel like it really brings out the kid in all of us! So my challenge is to create a card for a kid! You can create a card for a kid, a teen or a tween!! Get creative and have fun!!"

We only had 30 minutes to complete a card....so I had to think quick. The first thing that came to mind for me was Ice Skating.
When I'm out on the ice, I feel like a kid. So I went with it.



I'll be on the ice again bright and early in the morning :)

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Ice Skates; Ice Day
Paper - A Muse Lime Green Solid; Square blue band notecard (retired); Pretty Little Paper (retired)
Ink - A Muse Black Dye (my personal favorite for coloring with Copic markers!)
Misc. - A Muse Black Dots Twinkle Stickers; Copic Markers; Creative Impressions 2" Lime Web Ribbon; Crystal Glitter; Glue Pen; foam tape

4 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great card! I'd feel like a kid in ice skates too.... one that hadn't learned to stand upright yet. :-)

Sarah said...

Great color combination in this one, Lori!

Anonymous said...

fun story and cute card! Can't wait to see the new hairdo :)

Debbie Corbari said...

I think you feel like a kid ALL THE TIME babe! This card is adorable!!