Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!



This is one of the cards from my Copic coloring class - Baby, It's Cold Outside! I taught simple techniques to color snowmen and other winter images.



The designs in this class are classic "Think Simple. Think A Muse." style. VERY easy to mass produce...PLUS...they are prefect for sending in the mail since they don't have a bunch of bulky stuff on them.

Not that I don't like putting goodies on my cards...but when you are sending out a ton of cards... the extra postage can really add up.

I love teaching classes and sharing my love (addiction) of coloring, stamping and paper crafting. Wanna come play sometime? Check out my classes HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps
- A Muse Artstamps
Cold Outside; Snow Gent; Snowflake Swirl; Mini Flake
Paper - A Muse Artstamps Kitchen Orange; White Cardstock
Inks - Memento Bahama Blue & Tangelo
Misc. - A Muse Artstamps Orange Twinkle Stickers; Copic Markers B0000, B16, YR02; Quickie Glue Pen; Crystal Glitter; Foam Tape; Marvy Uchida Circle and Scalloped Circle Punches

No comments: