Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Calendar Page

Happy August 1st!

Here's my calendar page for this month.



This page is really sparkly. Yellow Stickles in the center of each flower. Tiny Bees are colored over with Yellow and Clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen.

A bunch of you local paper crafters are patiently waiting for me to teach my calendar class again. It will be very soon. As soon as the calendars are available from A Muse, I'll have a class for ya...or 2...or 3... Keep checking my Classes and Events page HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Artstamps Simple Celebration Clear Set; Tiny Bee
Paper - A Muse Artstamps Chocolate Petite Gingham; White CS
Ink - Adirondack Ginger
Mics. - Copic Markers Y15, Y17, E33; Copic Spica Glitter Pens Clear & Yellow; Yellow Stickles

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

So cute and fun! Just reminded me that I forgot to post my calendar page...duh!