Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Fun with A Muse

I'm excited!!! This week the Muses (aka A Muse Creative Team) are sharing ideas using fun Summer Themed stamps. OH YEAH BABY! Ideas Ideas Ideas!!

Another reason I'm excited!!! A Muse has a new paper color.....Cobalt Blue! It's the perfect addition to the range of blue papers already available. It's a color that will coordinate with probably all the other colors. On my card I matched it up with Lime Green and Papaya.



My idea....LOL!!!!! Right away I had this card scene in my head. Camping...can't sleep...thinking about stamping! HA! I love to camp...and we REALLY need to get out and do it more. Mike laughed at my card too! He knows how much I joke around...but I bet for a minute he thought this could be VERY TRUE! BWAHAHAHA!!!!



There I am in the tent..with my pink and white fuzzy socks on...dreamin' away. The sentiment "rather be stamping" is retired and no longer available.

I know....I know...THAT is why when you see a stamp you "think" you need....you better get it! You just never know when something is gonna be gone for good.

See even more goodies over on the A Muse News Blog as well as many of the creative team blogs.

Recipe
Stamps: A Muse Artstamps
Tent, Stamp Shop, Tree Trees, Rather Be Stamping (retired)
Inks: Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan, Ocean
Papers: A Muse Artstamps Lime, Papaya and Cobalt Blue; Bazzill Kraft
Misc: A Muse Artstamps Creative Stickers Scallop Ovals; Marvy Uchida Scalloped Oval Punch (yellow); Stampendous Fun Flock Hot Pink and Snow White; hole punches in various sizes; Creative Impressions 1/16th inch Mini Eyelets; Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and Clear Glaze Pen; Foam Tape; sanding block

5 comments:

Glenda J said...

How cute are those socks!

cheiron said...

This is so funny...maybe you can teach a class for the ladies at the campsite!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love this card. I'd much rather be stamping than camping. LOVE the fuzzy socks!!!

jenn shurkus said...

lori this is *wicked* freakin cute!!!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lori...those little toesies are so cute...Hope your birthday was a great one too!