Sunday, February 21, 2010

Got Stickers?

Emalie's Birthday Card

I'm probably the ONLY ONE that has collected a binder full of crazy stickers and 3D embellishments.
Yeah Right
Time to stop hoarding these wonderful little gems. They're great for making a quick card! I was in a rush to get a birthday card made for my granddaughter. No time to stamp and color...so I used this big sticker. Seriously...this card took less than 10 minutes!



I airbrushed the sky and grass...then put the sticker on. Doodled some blades of grass & colored in...very sloppy. It's good to be sloppy sometimes Yes. I picked up an entire row of pink rhinestones and stuck it on there. git-er-done!!



Flower Soft on the grass -- then some glitter on the cats whiskers, bow & flowers. A quick sentiment banner popped up on foam tape. "funnest birthday" is from A Muse. I love it!

Those 2 flowers (A Muse Astro Flower & Sakura) were sitting on my desk that I stamped from like...ummm...a year ago! Stuck them down and added glitter. Personalized with the Birthday Builder Set from A Muse. EVERYONE needs this set!



Start using those stickers...before they lose their stick!!

6 comments:

Lee Anne said...

I love it! :-) I'm doing a pink and green card right now, too.

cheiron said...

This is SO cute!

Nita's World Handmade said...

I love this. It's so cute.

Nita's World Handmade said...

I love this. It's so cute.

America said...

GF, this is colored beautifully and its just SUPER super adorable!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cute sticker! and a great card...that is how I started out making cards...with stickers!