Friday, November 20, 2009

Inky Fingers



I've been super busy this last week designing - stamping - prepping - teaching - cleaning - shopping -- WHEW!! I'll try and post something creative this weekend. Not gonna promise..but I'll try. BUT...for SURE I'll have another House Mouse creation on Monday.

So there you have it...YES my fingers have been getting inky...NO I haven't taken time out to post anything. One other thing...I'm trying to figure out how NOT to have so much dog hair in my house! I love my dog...but this hair thing is driving me C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! These dark brown hairs magically cling to EVERYTHING paper or plastic!
Anyone have a magic solution to help with my Chocolate Lab's Hair Everywhere problem?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Chocolate floors. We have a golden retriever, and even though he blends in a bit with our cork floors, that also means his fur does, too!

Unknown said...

spread him with peanut butter and he'll be a reese's lab:) maybe he'll just lick all of the fur off!